Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Updates and RuffleCon!!

Hi cuties! It's been far too long since I've updated here! I apologize. I am in my last semester of university so I got busy quick! Anyways I went to RuffleCon this past weekend, a Japanese fashion convention for the alternate styles such as lolita, fairy kei, kawaii decora etc. I left Thursday morning with my lolita community and we arrived at around 6pm same day and left Sunday night. I will be making this event into a 4 blog series starting tomorrow since there was so much and so it's a nicer short read for you cuties!  This was my first time attending and I have to say I am very impressed with how it went. I've only been to anime conventions so this was a new experience to me! I definitely would love to continue going every year!



Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment