Tuesday, February 2, 2016

2016 lolita goals ♥

It's the new year! So you not what that means! New years resolutions and goals! :)

Currently most of my lolita wardrobe come from bodyline. I want to change that this year. 2015 was when I started wearing and actively be a lolita. 2016 is refining my wardrobe, improving my coordinates, and owning more valuable pieces which can be versatile and used in other j-fashions styles. Before lolita, I did more kawaii decora styles. So I also want to improve and make my kawaii decora coordinates more crazy and colorful!

So far I bought my first brand piece!(pictured below) It is Angelic Pretty's Milky-chan the Fawn OP. I love Bambi, I was basically born with a Bambi blanket wrapped around me so I think since then I love deer, baby deer especially. I haven't decided what would be my next AP piece.
Next goal! ♥ I want to go to more lolita related events! Unfortunately my local lolita community is not active. I have been hosting a couple events and it seems like I'll probably continue to do so. I wnat to make more loli friends!

Another goal ♥ Build my wardrobe to be able to be a semi lifestyle lolita! I say semi-lifestyle because I LOVE kawaii decora and fairy kei so those will never go away. I love pastel colors and on a regular basis wear such colors.

That's all for now! I might make a video about my 2016 goals but currently my camera is getting repaired so it'll be a little while till I do! Until next time! Thanks for reading ♥ ⃛(❛ั◡˜๑) If you enjoyed please, comment and become a member :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment