Friday, February 5, 2016

New dress! Angelic Pretty: Milky-chan the Fawn One Piece


 Hi cuties! So I have been actively wearing lolita for less than a year now, but I have been into the fashion a bitbfor some years. Since wearing lolita, there has not been many prints that I have fallen for, BUT THERE ARE A FEW. I have obtained one of my dream dresses, which is also my first "brand" piece. The piece I purchased is Angelic Pretty's  Milky-chan the Fawn. I bought it in the black and pink colorway one piece.



the  brand
The dress came in nicely folded in the package. The dress is in really great condition, I have no complaints at all! :)

I plan on wearing this one piece at an anime convention I am attending in May. From now until then, I will be looking at how to make this coord really great and unique. I own several fawn necklaces and rings but the color wouldn't match. The dress actually has a built in petticoat which is really cool! The reason why I am in love with this print is because I am a fan of fawns. Since I was born basically, I have been introduced to Bambi. My first things were Bambi related and I still own them. So seeing this print was a must have for me. There are different colorways for this dress, I do also want to get the brown/pink version and the pink version. I fell in love with those colorways as well so hopefully one day I will have all three. For now there are other dresses I'd like to buy to continue building and upgrading my wardrobe. 

That's all for now cuties! Thank you for reading (*^▽^)/



print details
the whole dress!
trying out the dress


No comments:

Post a Comment